Sunday, June 26, 2011

Day 12

Woodlands:


I went for a walk on the trail behind our neighbourhood looking for shots that
looked like they were taken in the deep bush and I feel quite successful, in fact, more than successful. I have extra pictures. It was tough picking just one for the official 365. I will only post the one on my
flickr account but what is keeping me from posting those extras here? It is MY blog. I can do whatever I want with it....so there. FYI: you can always click on the pictures to get a larger view.


Here are the ones that came so close but didn't quite make it:

oh hai, dandelion:

















baby tree:





















flower carpet.
















Where are we? Looks like we should be in the forest except for what is in the background.

No comments:

 

free counter